Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Next Show: New York City Photo Show March 31, 2012


My next show is the one day New York City Photo Show. The show will take place on March 31, 2012 at 111 East 59th Street (Park & Lex). Details for the show are hereNote that the show will be on the same Saturday as the four day AIPAD Show, less than eight blocks away at the armory on 67th Street and Park. This an excellent, expanding show, which is sure to become a "must visit" destination during the New York City Photo Week activities and not to be missed! 


Take a look at my next post, Latest from Paris which includes new material I will have available at the photo show. Also look at my eBay store listings and contact me at vasta@earthlink.net if there are items of interest to you. If possible I will bring them with me to the show. 

See you there.


(above) Hand-tinted/colored, vintage, original (8" x 10") photograph from Fritz Lang's classic silent film, Die Nibelungen: Siegfried (1924) starring Paul Richter and Margarete Schon. In a contemporary matt and frame.  $1,500.00
_______

No comments:

Post a Comment