Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Next Show: New York City Photo Show March 19, 2011




My next show will be right here in New York City. I don't need a passport for this trip which will take me about 30 minutes from home on the uptown #6 train! The show will take place on March 19, 2011 at 111 East 59th Street (Park & Lex). Details for the show are here. Note that the show will be on the same Saturday as the four day AIPAD Show, less than eight blocks away at the armory on 67th Street and Park. 

If you are planning to attend the show take a look at my eBay store listings and contact me at vasta@earthlink.net if there are items of interest to you. If possible I will bring them with me to the show. Similarly, if you have a want list, send it to me; I may have something available that I can present to you at the show. 

I hope to see you there.

Teddy Piaz Studio, Paris, circa 1930
Silver emulsion 7" x 9" photograph
SOLD
___________

No comments:

Post a Comment